18 de dez. de 2009

TENTATIVA MT FORTE DE INGLES, HAHAHAHA NNN

All I know right now,
I should know for ages.
I should'nt have done what I did,
But now it's too late.
I know it's wrong,
I know it's not normal.
I saw everything I have ever fought for
Running through my fingers.
My life was empty all this time,
I had only you,
But now, my dreams are not as empty
as they used to be.
And I really don't want to be,
just another game you play.
I gotta see now,
I have to leave you behind somehow.
But I know I won't forget you,
Though I could resist you,
See how much I love you?
No you don't,
Please don't lie to me again.
I can't live without you again,
I can't even live with you.
I really can't lose anything else
Because of you,
I saw my life scaping from me
I saw my life going on,
And I was still there.
I really can't take it anymore.




continua -

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário